Thursday, April 5, 2012

UPDATES

On my side of the story, some people may not know this, but I always write out my stories before typing them, so currently I am going into Chapter 21, the EPIC chapter 21. Which is why I am writing it tomorrow. But there will only be a couple more chapters after chapter 21, so I am almost done with it. I of course only have if i stopped here 16 more chapters to type.

So people who keep showing up (I can stalk how many people are on the page, but not any info) I love you, even if I don't know you because I know you are AMAZING in visiting my blog, even if you just learned about it on the second stall in the modular bathrooms at my school, Nova High, (Go Titans!!). By the way, that was because I saw a free advertising  opportunity and I took it.

I may or may not post the entire story. Please leave your answers in comments!!! I want to know if I should type up the whole story or not. Oh and leave a comment if you think I should have a cumulative post of the story.

Which leads me to the thing I was trying to get around to. The title to this story is Flying While Human. Make sure to tell me if you like it or not in the comments. Do this with my stories too! Merci beaucoup!

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment