Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter 8 WARNINGS!!!

So lets start with the title, My Condition. "My" in this case as opposed the whole rest of the book is in reference to Alistair. Alistair is the narrator in this chapter, and has the first dream sequence.

I was ad-libbing from my book a LOT. Especially for this cool Megamind thing Dr. Vian has, you know the shrink thing and then water make it big again? Dr. Vian does that too.

I love Alistair as a character. Despite the fact he is male and I am female, we are fairly similar.

I love all of you but I can't think straight since it is 12:52 AM when I am writing this. I just finished typing.

Tomorrow (or I guess today) Chapter 9 because it is fracking AWESOME!!!! (yes, i say fracking, I know it from Labyrinth "You're mother's a fracking aardvark!" Randomest sentence ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment