Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chapter 11: David's Extremely Short Chapter


Chapter 11: David’s Extremely Short Chapter
            I felt so alive to sing 80’s rock. All the 60’s and 70’s stuff just escaped my system in the first scream.
Now, I found myself with all of the buttons on my polo shirt unbuttoned and my cardigan was probably in some tree or bush.  My parents had to ruin it.
My mom told me “This is unholy David! What happened to the David that loved memorizing the Bible for fun? Where is the one who played Christian songs for his whole congregation?”
HE DIED in a flaming explosion of TRUTH! And a really amazing kiss from Darcy Poe.” I responded.
Mom exclaimed “That Satan lover!”
“She is Atheist! And Mrs. Robinson is perverse!” I exclaimed.
Dad told me “Yes, but what does that have to do with anything else?”
“That was when the fog was lifted from my eyes and I saw!” I exclaimed. “I am going to live with Darcy!”
“We probably have some space. Our house has a tendency to be HUGE!” Darcy responded.
Mom asked “Are you sure you wouldn’t want him to be spooning you in a whirlwind of unmarried teenage love?”
“I’m no slut, Mrs. Ross.” I responded. “Though, just to show you my hatred I just may have another type of whirlwind unmarried teenage love and hormones.”
“Darcy, you can be gross when you want to be.” I responded.
Darcy gave me a big French kiss. It was still extremely romantic. I am so hopelessly in love with her, Atheist, Muslim, Jewish, any religion, I would still love her.
In the process of that, I heard my mom whisper to my dad “We lost him.” They both walked slowly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment