Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chapter 7 WARNINGS!!

A day early on a Glee night with a lot of homework. Wow I  got lucky. I actually just needed something to chill down with, and my blog and SUPER SHORT chapter 7 called to me.

In Chapter 7, tensions rise from chapter 6. Honestly, it is a transition from the problems of chapter 6 to the problems of chapter 8. Less relationship drama more people-want-to-kill-my-boyfriend drama.

Anistair fans, your hearts will never be played with in this way again. There will soon (chapter 9 revenge is  a dish best served with a side of love) be more couples for you to fawn after, if you don't already ship Marcannah.

Chapter 8 will be EPIC!!! Will try to post tomorrow. Only have geometry tomorrow night  which is quite fun for me. :) I am trying to get in the habit of typing every day, but my pointer fingers may  have to learn how to be stronger for that to happen. Status update every day I can guarantee, just so you know I am not dead.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment