Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chapter 10 Songs

I am a little late, sorry. But you can see why Annie called Come on Feel the Noise (quoth chapter 10) "a horribly tasteless rock song" and Mrs. Robinson is... Mrs. Robinson a sweet little song about something not so sweet.

Come On Feel the Noise is VERY loud and if you don't like people who have somewhat deep voices screaming lyrics and very repetitive lyrics, don't listen to it. You have to like the 80's rock original style. One of the few I actually prefer the original to the other versions. Oh by the way the band is Quiet Riot on the album Mental Health. I know that from looking at the cover art which makes up he video. This is none of my work.

Mrs. Robinson is a cute little song and Darcy will tell you its meaning in Chapter 10. It is a huge surprise to David. It is sung by Simon and Garfunkel and has nothing to do with me. idk the album.

So for now that is all.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment