Sunday, April 15, 2012

I love my fans :)

I just love all of you. <3


Especially my Russian fans. Five are on as I am saying this. I love all  of you, or in Russian (Google Translate Russian) Я люблю тебя  You all rock!!!


Especially the people from the UK who just got here today!! I have always wanted to go to the UK and the better following I have there, the higher possibility I will go.


I really love all my fans far and wide, even the ones here in the US, but mainly I know them, and that kind of isn't the point. They are my friends, not my fans.


I will think of all of you, my first fans when I become famous. I am only fifteen and 11/12 but when I am famous and I will be, I will mention all those that supported me before I was cool. All of you are trendsetters, and will see my name one day (either as Hannah Rose Thompson or HRT) on a bookshelf one day and say "Hey, I read her blog."


So thank you, from me.


<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment