Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 9 Warnings

I typed this with only one thumb. The whole chapter. I only used eight fingers and the one thumb. So there may be more mistakes than normal.

I love chapter 9 for the addition of the newest character, David. He is great for showing an opposites attract relationship with Darcy. While Darcy is described in chapter 9 to be "practically lethal" for fifteen. David is a good Catholic boy who I had to look up a euphemism for "Oh my god" for.

This chapter unlike any other shows that [once in a blue moon] these kids actually go to school. There are no teachers or anything, (Ms. Thompson is still standing alone on that front) but for a fairly brief chapter, they actually run into normal kid problems, like cheerleader cliques.

I forgot to mention, I don't mean to offend anyone who is anything close to the descriptions of the bad guys in this chapter.

I personally love this chapter and very few others top it (Chapter 10 is one of them, Chapter 17 and a couple others). so I now give you permission to enjoy!

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment