Monday, April 9, 2012

Chapter 6 WARNINGS!!

If you ship Anistair (Annie and Alistair) I am going to tug at your heartstrings a bit. I am NOT EVIL!! I swear!!

This chapter originally made Alistair look a WHOLE lot worse than he ended up being in this chapter. There was even a "I'm gonna make you love me." Quote that made him sound like a horrible guy. Originally, he completely flipped out when Annie was suggesting something, but now he doesn't flip out until she says something about not liking him for the right reasons.

Anistair fans who have been waiting for the couple to confess their love, read the chapter. :)

And as a healthy reminder, my mom is nothing like Annie's. I got this at school today, Darcy is FIFTEEN!! One of my dear friends and followers, thought she was like ten. That is Hannah, not Darcy. So  I belief that's it.

For outlook, of future posts, definitely Wednesday. Tomorrow I have too much homework on top of NEW GLEE!!!

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment