Monday, April 16, 2012

Chapter 10 Warnings

This chapter gets the award for "Most edited chapter." I rephrased and redid this entire chapter. Practically nothing was straight from the book.

That being said, this is also the most improved chapter. I had bits and pieces in the original that didn't fit the rest, like Muse's Resistance was supposed to be played when they are standing there together, but I think Somewhere Only We Know fits their label better. So I just took out that part.

David undergoes a huge change in this chapter and the next one. It has to do with Simon and Garfunkel's Mrs. Robinson, Quiet Riot's Come On Feel the Noise and a protest song written by David and Darcy. Don't kill me if you liked him as is. I think for the most part, I did too.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment