Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chapter 4 Warnings

Chapter 4 within the first paragraph determines the fate of our beloved Alistair. Honestly, I just felt like I needed to pull some crap like that. SPOILER ALERT: ALISTAIR LIVES!!! I honestly couldn't have written the story any other way in that respect.

We are also introduced to Annie's parents and Hannah. Hannah was mentioned briefly in the first chapter, but no one picked it out, obviously. Annie's parents are like the exact opposite of mine. Her dad is my idea of a conservative gun-loving nut job my story needed, to counter Annie. Originally this character was supposed to be a cop who wanted to be a fifties FBI agent, but gun-happy and fundamentalist Christian worked better with the story.

Chapter 4 is quite controversial at the end, I won't tell you why but in Chapter 5 it gets a lot of attention from townsfolk. Don't get mad at me. You will get why Alistair does what he does WAY later in the story.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment