Monday, September 17, 2012

Chapter 4 Warnings

There is a lot happening in this chapter. Keep track of everything. I combined two chapters into this one. Lots of stuff that ended up happening in Chapter 2 (mainly the Leader acting like a dad and liking Carson) happened in Chapter 4 originally. I also cut a character who would have been introduced. Kat (no reference to my friend Kat) would have been Carson and Colton's sister, but she was enough of a severe third wheel, I could just cut her and have no problems. Two unimportant characters are introduced. The other three remember.

Char is pronounced with a sh not a ch. Daltrey is a name I stole from the Who, it is Roger Daltrey's last name. It only ties in with the shirt he picks and his inevitable love of the band. Yes, they are my gay couple, they are stronger than Klaine.

Yes, Austin, Lucy's little brother's name comes out to be Austin Powers. If anyone says his name, his middle name will clarify.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment