Friday, September 14, 2012

Chapter 1 Warnings

This story I have done before and not done before. It contains elements such as the raven and rebellion that I would love to have in all my stories. Yes, it is another rebellion story, but this is so much more conflict and a lot less romance. The fenced in town idea I got from the Lorax, my original inspiration for the story. It mainly inspired the way the town was set up (fenced in and bright colors) and this character introduced in chapter 2, Carson's body type (which is quite similar to that of the Once-ler's). The new stuff is elements of fighting over power and much more sibling rivalry and nobody has any sort of special power.

That all being said, I love this story. I love the way the narrator in the first chapter (Lucy) evolves throughout the story. I love this baby, so don't rag on it too much, though comments are greatly appreciated.

This is also my first full length story since I started AP English. Tell me if you think it gets an A or not.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment