Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chapter 2 Warnings

I introduce Carson, who has had a rough life. The major thing is, Carson is not a stalker. He does look out on the town from his attic and he always looks at Lucy, the girl introduced in the first chapter. The reason behind it is that he knows that something inside of him tells him she is the one.

It is supposed to be a little like the love story in Big Fish, which I will be posting scenes from. The main scene is when Edward meets Sandra, and time completely stops. The other scene is when the two actually met and Sandra is taken, but he still fights for her, or takes a huge beating from a guy twice his size. It is an awesome movie.

Carson gets his spirit guide raven in this chapter. I am not on anything, I believe that there is the spirit of a certain animal in everyone. It is my native talking probably, but that is part of my beliefs. I am a raven. Carson is a raven too. Not in the literal meaning of things, but still. Ravens mean death in most circles, but in the Tlingit culture the raven set the sun, the moon and the stars free and basically created light. The raven is the creator in that case. I am going off of that when I do my raven thing.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment