Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapter 13 WARNINGS

Chapter 13 was not originally entitled "How to be a Gentleman" just my focus in this chapter was to make Alistair appear as a gentleman, so Just Sleeping Together and Other Awkward Moments (which sounds like one of those rom coms about a friendship who is just having sex) was not really an option. How to be a Gentleman was also an AWESOME show on CBS (I believe) that got cancelled in its first episode.


I will post the You Tube video mentioned in the story. Glee+football+dancing+Single Ladies= LOL!!


This really is the most improved on chapter. Originally, it had a gross walk in scene including David and Darcy, Alistair walking in. Then I changed it so it had to do with the song, but not my type. So finally I ended up with this, a You Tube video and they are LOLing.


<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment