Friday, December 2, 2011

Some basic things to know

Ok, so first, my first story I will post is loosely based off of H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine". So throughout the story there are many references. In this case, if you haven't read the book or need a refresher, use SparkNotes or something like that (I recommend Wikipedia).
Second, if you are part of my lovely family, there are some references to you, but as a general rule, the parents I give my character are nothing like my real parents. Gwen is similar to my sister, Jenn. Max is similar to my brother Matt, but I can still change it around.
This next one goes for everyone CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Don't hurt me just to hurt me. If you do need to tell me I suck, say it nicely, please.
And lastly, enjoy it or try.

No comments:

Post a Comment