Wednesday, June 27, 2012

To people who have given me stuff to read

I am SO SORRY I haven't read it yet. My only real excuse is I am busy with my own writing and summer stuff. But truly, I am being lazy and have to find a time where I am not in any emotional thing where I miss someone or I am jealous of anyone, and believe me I get that way. I love you all and I KNOW your stuff will be amazing, I just need to scrunch it in a time where I am both free AND emotionally stable, which may take awhile. And Evil HRT is having the same batch of summer syndrome.

Last week I had volunteering and a life outside of here, so that is why i wasn't around. Last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I was in total missing my boyfriend mode, and Thursday I don't remember very well. Friday I went to go see Brave with my lovely boyfriend. Don't ask me what it was about, I spent like half the movie snuggled up with my boyfriend. What I did remember was it was more like Brother Bear. Saturday I volunteered and Sunday I was playing Super Mario Galaxy along with Monday. Yesterday we reaped Comcast's awesome movies by watching The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (Which is REALLY weird) and Young Frankenstein (which was AWESOME and HILARIOUS). Today I caught up on writing, and didn't do much. Now you know.

<3 HRT

No comments:

Post a Comment