Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ONLINE!!

Yesterday I didn't post because the Comcast guy screwed up our internet, so today I am taking it slow, writing my brand new story that is already five or six chapters strong, maybe typing.

So I believe you and my boyfriend would both like to know what this story that is stealing all of my time is about. Honestly, the plot is not established very well yet, but I think my villain will have a name like Balfour.

Okay, so it is about three siblings, each with a special power named Beck, Adeline and Lily. Beck is super smart and knows everything except how to not sound grumpy when he is talking to someone. Adeline can read people's minds, and know their auras which is a LOT cooler than it sounds. Lily can create dimensions and predict the future via dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment